Friday 14 December 2012

Newtown, Connecticut, December 14, 2012



My heart is breaking right now over the senseless killings of innocent children and school administrators in Connecticut earlier today.  Children should be safe when they are at school.  A parent should not have to worry that their little ones will not be coming home again because of someone with a gun.

I'm saddened.  I'm heartbroken.  I'm angry.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this senseless act.  

~Cindi

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this, Cindi. I'm heartborken by this nightmare. My whole family is devastated and it's been the topic of conversation and debate all morning. No-one should be exposed to the terrors of a situation like this, particuarly a child. No-one should be exposed to people who are so mentally unstable as to do such a thing. I won't say anymore because I'm angry, for numerous reasons, along with heartbroken for all the families impacted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. Nothing I can say at all. Guns must be stopped. So dreadful ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like guns, they are capable of so much damage so quickly and too readily available :(

      Delete