Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR PICTORIAL, MMM, MMM


 
TO OUR MEMBERS, FOLLOWERS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY...HAPPY 2013

 
FROM ON TOP DOWN UNDER BOOK REVIEWS.

Happy New year from Cindi and Kazza K. We hope 2012 was a good year and no matter what, 2013 is even better. A bit of something to get you in a....festive mood. If you feel this is not representative of what you want we can sure add something more. Just let us know -

Our own personal light display.

Hmm, someone is all tied up!


Oh, yes. I know I need some rescuing...
Nice wings. You can fly our way.

Thanks for changing the tyre. What will we do with the spare?


Nice, uh, jeans.

Nice in white.

The jeans seem to be coming down today *grins*

4 comments:

  1. Kazza, I think I like these better than the Santa pics and I LOVED the Santa pics... ;) All are great but I think my faves are the top two. You've outdone yourself... again. Thanks for your... uh... hard work and research. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was exhausting doing the pictures...exhausting putting tame ones on here, lol. You got some of the ones I wanted to use in your email. We share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely sent me the best ones. What a wonderful friend you are. ;)

      Delete
    2. What a friends for? We must share our stash, lol

      Delete