Sunday 17 June 2012

Last Stop, Lou Harper

An OK book, not bad, not great, in the middle.

- Review by Kazza K 


An interesting book. I sort of had a love hate affair with the writing and the characters.

Sam and Jay were interesting enough, but they weren't developed thoroughly for me to fully connect with them or feel them as a pair. The writing was staccato. Not bad in some ways but annoying in others -sometimes I wanted to jump to the next scene, sometimes I wanted a bit more information. There was no great twist in the plot, you knew where it was going but I went along willingly for the journey.

If you like two guys on the run, an older/younger guy combination, some BDSM (not my favourite portrayal of BDSM in this book), no-nonsense dialogue, then this may be the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment