Tuesday 21 August 2012

Falling (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten Montana #2), Cameron Dane



Cameron Dane is one of my absolute favourite authors. Just re-read this and fell in love with Cain and Luke all over again.

- Review by Kazza K



I just re-read Falling, and I'm so glad I did. I loved reading about Cain and Luke again. I liked the paranormal aspect. I liked Luke's feelings about what Cain was, too; from an experience when he was 15. It was sweet that they had (kind of) crossed paths before.

Loved -

Cain and Luke's love and passion for one another

Their mutual love of horses

That the events they both suffered didn't define them alone, it made their appreciation of life and love so much stronger

That family doesn't always have to be about biology. You can create your own, if you so choose

That justice was served for Luke

That Cain got his man when he truly didn't believe he ever would

I thoroughly enjoy Cameron Dane's work, and this book is definitely one of the reasons why. It's deeply romantic and erotic; and I enjoyed it even more the second time around. I really loved revisiting these sweet, caring, compassionate men. I believe Falling has just come out in paperback, so I will definitely be ordering a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment